Our Triple Guarantee
We are so confident in the service we provide to you that we have decided to make a promise. In fact we have decided to make three promises, what we call our triple guarantee.
- We guarantee 100% financial security on all money paid to us. We operate using a full ATOL licence and as part of the Travel Trust Association. This mean all money paid to us by our clients is held in an independently administered trust account. We do not have access to your money until after we have completed your trip.
- We are that confident our prices are the best, that if you can find any of our holidays offered cheaper by another UK-based fishing holiday company we 100 % guarantee to match and beat that price. Subject to terms & conditions, see below.
- We only fish the best destination and at the best time and using the best guides. This makes up pretty confident we can 100% guarantee that you will catch fish on the vast majority of our holidays. In fact, if you don't catch one of your target fish on any of our escorted holidays displaying the "fish guaranteed" icon, we will give you the same holiday again absolutely free of charge (excluding flights). Subject to terms & conditions, see below.
So for guaranteed financial security, guaranteed price and guaranteed fish what are you waiting for, book now!
Price match terms & conditions
In order to qualify for our price match guarantee, the other tour must:
- Be operated by a UK registered and based company.
- Be of an equal or greater duration.
- Be of an equal or greater accommodation level.
- Include the same type of fishing.
- Include an equal or greater number of days fishing.
- Be comparable with respect to other inclusions/exclusions such as meals, transportation, transfers etc.
- Be full guided using a company employed tour leader for the duration of the tour.
- Be financial secured as per the 1992 Package Travel Regulations.
- Be a fully published price and not a special offer.
Guaranteed fish terms & conditions
In order to qualify for our guaranteed fish offer, you must:
- Be booked onto one of our escorted holiday displaying the icon.
- Not have landed at least one of your tour's target fish. The definition of landing varies from species to species and your guide will inform you of the relevant accepted definition of landing for each target species at the start of your tour.
- Have fished for the full number of days as outlined in your booked itinerary.
- Have followed your guides instructions completely.
- Accept that on occasion circumstance beyond the company's control, weather conditions, political instability, transportation disruption, mechanical breakdown etc., could mean that our fish guarantee may no longer apply, subject to the company's decision.
Note: In over 10 years of guiding we have never had to impose 2 to 5 of the guaranteed fish terms and conditions
Hook one now!
Book any tour 9 months
or more in advance,
and we will give you a
special 5% discount!
"Great trip well organised great fishing great company and the donkey ride was the icing on the cake."
Rick Parfitt (Nile Perch Adventure, Egypt, 2008)