Why Book With Us?
Here are just a few reasons why we think you should consider booking your next fishing holiday with us:
- All of our fishing trips are great value for money, with no hidden costs.
- All our trips are ground only, which means, if you don't want us to book them for you, you can shop around for the best flight deals.
- Our trips are carefully designed around you, the angler, and benefit from our years of experience researching, organising and running the highest quality fishing adventures.
- From the day you contact us to the day you book one of our tours we will help you, and will continue to do so every step of the way, before, during and after your trip.
- We can offer advice on everything from what to take and wear, to the best baits, tackle/rigs etc.
- We only take you to the best destinations at the best times, and we believe our guides are the best around.
- If you do not catch your target fish on any of our escorted "fish guaranteed" trips, we will give you a return trip for free (excluding flights).
- Your money is safe with us. We guarantee 100% financial security on all money paid to us. We operate using a full ATOL licence and as part of the Travel Trust Association. This mean all money paid to us by our clients is held in an independently administered trust account. We do not have access to your money until after we have satisfactorily completed your trip.
- We have special accounts set with most tackle firm so we can get our customers top deals on tackle
- We care about the environment, and we take into consideration the impact that our trips have on it , so we donate a small portion of each of our tours to a charity fighting climate change
- We have a strict catch & release policy on the vast majority of fish that we target, which insures that fish safety is paramount
Hook one now!
Book any tour 9 months
or more in advance,
and we will give you a
special 5% discount!
"I just wanted to email to thank Pete the guide who took us on the Ebro catfish trip. I caught a 165lber and I was really chuffed. He kept us on track and as a result we all caught 100lbs plus fish. Top result!"
Jack Sales (Monster Catfish, Spain, 2010)