How To Book
Our website features a secure online reservation form which you can use to reserve a place on the tour of your choice. This will hold your place(s) on the tour for 14 days, unless you are booking within 1 month of departure, in which case they will be held for 7 days.
To make your reservation, click on the ‘Reserve Online’ link next to the appropriate group departure date on the "book now" tab, which is located on each tour page.
When filling in the online reservation form, you can enter your personal details, add any options, and make any specific notes about your booking (e.g. please give flight quotes from Manchester).
When we receive your reservation details, we will contact you within 48 hours to confirm availability, the total price, and answer any questions you may have asked. We will also send you a booking form, which you should complete, sign, and return to us either by post or fax, along with your deposit payment.
If you have asked us to arrange your travel insurance and/or international flights, then we will send you a quote with your reservation confirmation. You can choose to accept this and we will then arrange the insurance and/or reserve the seats for you, OR, you can obtain your travel insurance and/or flights elsewhere.
Post completed booking forms to:
- Adventure Fishing Holidays, Annapurna House, Victoria Street, Featherstone, West Yorkshire, WF7 5EZ. United Kingdom
Fax completed booking forms to:
- within UK: 0845 130 4884
- outside UK: +44 845 130 4884
- outside UK (alternate number): +44 1977 700418
- We will always contact you by email, unless you specify otherwise in the ‘Notes’ section of the reservation form.
- Your reservation will be held for 14 days before we need to receive your completed booking form and deposit payment.
- Prices given by the currency converter on our website are given as a guide only. An exact quote in your currency will be given when we confirm your reservation, based on our bank’s current exchange rate.
Read more information on how to pay
Hook one now!
Book any tour 9 months
or more in advance,
and we will give you a
special 5% discount!
"I just wanted to email to thank Pete the guide who took us on the Ebro catfish trip. I caught a 165lber and I was really chuffed. He kept us on track and as a result we all caught 100lbs plus fish. Top result!"
Jack Sales (Monster Catfish, Spain, 2010)